Monday, October 1, 2012

Really?

Darned if I can find a photo of it, but I was watching the Dick Van Dyke Show the other day, and I saw something rather crazy. It was The Talented Neighborhood episode, from the first season. Something about a most talented child contest, and how the neighbors wanted Rob to help their child win. Well, the neighborhood kids ended up standing next to Rob and Laura's bed, with their son Richie. It was a rather Children of the Corn sight -- parents sleeping, weird children standing there talking about them. And then Rob sat up. He was wearing what appeared to be zebra striped silk pajamas. Zebra. Striped. Silk. Pajamas. Now if that wasn't one of the most odd sights I've ever seen, then I don't know what is. I wish to heavens that I could find a screen cap of it but no........I can't even find a video clip from the episode. So if you find one, let me know and I will post it. Crazy, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment