Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Workin' it out.

Thanks, everyone, for your kind thoughts. It means a lot to me, and it's always nice to see that people are reading. :-)

I started hitting the gym in January, right before all the drama broke out in full. Needless to say, there is a treadmill out there that cringes when it sees me coming, because I've lost 26 pounds since then (which is almost 12 Kg, for those of you forward thinking countries who are metric). I slowed down lately, because I've been painting the house -- which should be a workout, but my scale says no. It's been stuck at 26 lbs for over a week now, which happens, I know, but I decided to ramp it up and went back to the gym tonight. I always feel great after a workout.

So while I was on the treadmill, I was wondering what the ladies of yesteryear wore to work out. I went looking, and here's what I found:


1908-1909 basketball photo:


1920s gym class. It's a far cry from Jane Fonda. I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment