Friday, December 3, 2010

Lounging around


I've been sick all week with a cold that turned into bronchitis, compliments of my co-workers. I stayed in bed all day Wednesday, sleeping till 3:15 pm, only getting up so I could go pick up my son from school. It confused the heck out of our dogs, but boy, did that feel good!

I typically sleep in soft cotton jammies or a nightshirt, but if you get sick, go straight to bed and sleep for the day, hopefully in something like these jammies. I think they will make you feel better pretty darned quickly

I'll take the cap sleeve version, please. And wear them with a lovely pair of Daniel Green boudoir slippers.

Circa 1930s, likely around 1936.

(Click the link to buy the pattern.)

1 comment:

  1. I love the pale peach/beige pajamas. If I knew how to sew, I would buy the pattern. :) Just found your blog and really enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete